Deciding to take on a large-scale yardscape project is one thing. Actually getting it done and finding the right service provider is another. We understand that this kind of thing can be confusing and overwhelming, which is why we strive to make your project as streamlined and comfortable as possible.
Here are the general steps in undertaking a yardcsape project with Dig:
- Call or email us to make an appointment for your free consultation
- Show us the nature of your project. On-site concept ideation provided if required (ie. we'll do up a sketch of what your finished project will look like).
- If you have done some research and know exactly what you want, great! Show us some pictures or samples of your vision.
- If you have no idea what kind of solution you need, and you want our expert advice, no problem! We are happy to consult with you on the options available and recommend the best course of action for your particular situation.
- Receive a no obligation estimate (with options if applicable).
- Set up a timeline and schedule your project.
- Then we get digging!
- Take a picture of your happy, smiling face next to your beautiful new retaining wall, perfectly excavated hole (or whatever your project was) and we'll feature you on our website! This step is completely optional, but if you're into that kind of thing, we'll definitely do it and our marketing consultant will love you.
If at any of the above steps, your past experiences of stressful encounters and shoddy service arise, repeat this mantra: they dig, I chill.